Urgent!

Please read message below and react directly if you are interested:

L.S.,

Via via ontving ik onderstaand bericht en misschien is het interessant voor mensen met een gekwalificeerde opleiding Engels (Chinees is niet noodzakelijk, maar een pre) :

"Dear Peter,

I really really appreciate your help. If you could tell those who had learned Chinese,that'll be great!And,the detailed informations we need is: Age:18-60, sb who had taken the university course, Male or Female are both OK. The basic conditions of most of the schools here is: free flat with PC,freezer, washing machine, TV,telephone,bedding ,bathroom,kitchen,microwave,and the other necessities. The salary is: 3500–4500RMB per month.Summer and winter vocations with fully salary.Round-trip ticket in China is surved by the school or several thousand yuan for you to travel around in your vocation. Mecical care.If you sign 1year contract,you can get an international one way ticket or round-trip ticket.

Please tell those who really want to come and teach, just e-mail me for more detailed informations. Now, it's the time for new terms, so, it's the very time for them to come here. They only need to E-mail me the certificates, RESUME, and their copies of passports. And then, we can dicuss for more details. When we matched them with schools, our company will help them to apply the visa.

So, thanks a lot for your help again.

Keep in touch…"

Als mensen (studenten Engels/Chinees en Engels) zouden willen reageren dan kunnen ze contact opnemen met Mrs. Xiao Jin via e-mail adres: cicijin@hotmail.com