I will teach you English if you help me with Dutch

• 498jam@gmail.com

I'm looking for someone to teach me about Holland and some Dutch words. In exchange, I could teach you English and about England. We could talk over skype for about 1 hour a week.

If you speak basic English and want to improve your English, then please contact me (498jam@gmail.com). You will need a Skype account to talk to me.

I am a native English speaker from London.

Regards,

Jamie

• 498jam@gmail.com

Ik ben op zoek naar iemand om mij te leren over Nederland en enkele woorden Engels. In ruil daarvoor zou ik je leren Engels en over Engeland. We kunnen praten over skype voor ongeveer 1 uur per week. Als u eenvoudig Engels spreken en wilt u uw Engels te verbeteren, neem dan contact met mij op (498jam@gmail.com). U krijgt een Skype-account nodig om me te praten. Ik ben een native speaker Engels uit Londen. Regards, Jamie

(google translate)

• Benno L.

Sytze van der V.

Benno L.

Arjon de Kater uit Gaanderen met de waterpolo pupillen …

Hoe ziek kun je zijn?

• Helene

English students frequently say to me that Dutch is the easiest language to learn. It makes sense because Dutch is part of the Germanic branch of the Indo-European family of languages, just like English. And if you compare it to another language of that family, German, it’s much easier. For example, it doesn’t include all those strange grammatical cases. Sure i will help you. i am an expert english writer for the service https://essaysmaster.com. And i have a good knowledge in Dutch. I have written lots of assignment in dutch language.  We know that Dutch is considered one of the easiest languages for a native English speaker to learn. It is arguably English's closest cousin, although North Germanic languages like Norwegian and Danish make strong claims.

• christ

Hire only the Australia Assignment help Perth service providers to get high quality assignments. Each of our assignments is prepared by qualified subject matter experts, and we guarantee you score the highest grades.

• Pole

I cannot but agree that “Dutch is the easiest language to learn”, as surprising as it may seem, but rumors are spreading. Still, I do not think that you should only engage in spoken language, when you need help in writing a document, then in this case you should contact the writers https://pro-papers.com/english-writing-service .

• robin

Finding quality learning aids is most essential for gaining your dream grades in college. TestBanks21 offers Test Banks & Solution Manuals at the lowest prices online to satisfy this need.

• Rubii

That is a really good initiative to start. although there are a lot of online programs and software that can help you learn a new language, but nothing beats the one-on-one teaching methods, from the traditional teaching system. my essay writer has always been motivating me to learn new european languages, and in the last few years, i have improved a lot.

• Tendor

heh