Engelse Tekst nakijken/verbeteren

• Joost

Kan iemand voor mij deze samenvatting nakijken van het boek The Bottle Factory Outing van Beryl Bainbridge

Alvast bedankt :D!

Brenda has left her husband Stanley in Yorkshire and moved to London. At a moment in the book she meets Freda and become friends with her. They decide to live together. They both work in a bottle factory. The name of the bottle factory is the Paganotti factory. It?s a wine factory. Freda is determined to capture the heart of Vittorio. Vittorio is an Italian colleague of her. Brenda is constantly trying to avoid her manager Rossi, who wants her to be intimate with him. She dislikes him, but she doesn't say something against. She doesn't like him because she is afraid of losing her job.

Vottorio arrives at their place to offer his condolences for the ‘death’ of Freda's mother, which is made up by Brenda as excuse to not be intimate with Rossi, with Patrick, a colleague who is going to repair there toilet. Then Brenda's mother-in-law appears with a gun to shoot Brenda for what she has done to her son. She misses and the police arrive.

On the Sunday of the Outing the van which had been ordered doesn't arrive. Most of the men go home, but Rossi, Freda, Brenda and Vittorio leave in Rossi's car, followed by some others in a red mini. They go to a place near Windsor Castle. At Windsor most things are closed. Rossi is trying to become intimate with Brenda. When Freda is alone with Vittorio Patrick disturbs them and she hates him for that.

During their picnic Freda is attacked by somebody throwing stones at her in the wood. She throws back a big stone. Patrick is gone all the time. Brenda and Freda are having an argue and so are Rossi and Vittorio. Freda runs into the woods. When Brenda is going in the woods to find her she sees Freda laying dead with a broken neck. They decide to not tell the police. It is not sure who killed her. It could be Patrick or Rossi.

They put her down at the 1st floor of the factory before putting her into a barrel of sherry, which will be thrown overboard at see. Then Rossi explains what happened: when he wanted to touch her she stepped back, fell and broke her neck. And so Brenda is all alone again without her husband and Freda are gone.

• Angie

Hoi Joost,

Deze tekst ziet er veel beter uit dan de vorige tekst, je hebt goed je best gedaan zo te zien! Het ziet er best goed uit hoor, je had bij een paar woorden enkelvoud ipv meervoud gebruikt en die heb ik voor je verbeterd. Ik zou hier en daar even een alinea toevoegen want dat leest wat prettiger.

Brenda has left her husband Stanley in Yorkshire and moved to London. At a moment in the book she meets Freda and becomes friends with her. They decide to live together. They both work in a bottle factory. The name of the bottle factory is the Paganotti factory, it’s a wine factory. Freda is determined to capture the heart of Vittorio. Vittorio is an Italian colleague of her. Brenda is constantly trying to avoid her manager Rossi, who wants her to be intimate with him. She dislikes him, but she (doesn't say something against) *Dit is geen juiste vertaling*

She doesn't like him because she is afraid of losing her job.

Vottorio arrives at their place to offer his condolences for the ‘death’ of Freda's mother, which is made up by Brenda as excuse to not be intimate with Rossi, with Patrick, a colleague who is going to repair there toilet. Then Brenda's mother-in-law appears with a gun to shoot Brenda for what she has done to her son. She misses and the police arrives.

On the Sunday of the Outing the van which had been ordered doesn't arrive. Most of the men go home, but Rossi, Freda, Brenda and Vittorio leave in Rossi's car, followed by some others in a red mini. They go to a place near Windsor Castle. At Windsor most things are closed. Rossi is trying to become intimate with Brenda. When Freda is alone with Vittorio Patrick disturbs them and she hates him for that.

During their picnic Freda is attacked by somebody throwing stones at her in the wood. She throws back a big stone. Patrick is gone all the time. Brenda and Freda are having an argue and so are Rossi and Vittorio. Freda runs into the woods. When Brenda is going in the woods to find her she sees Freda laying dead with a broken neck. They decide to not tell the police. It is not sure who killed her. It could be Patrick or Rossi.

They put her down at the 1st floor of the factory before putting her into a barrel of sherry, which will be thrown overboard at see. Then Rossi explains what happened: when he wanted to touch her she stepped back, fell and broke her neck. And so Brenda is all alone again without her husband and Freda are gone.

• lisa

The author has written the story in the correct sequence of events. First one and then did another. He did not jump from one story to another story. Not from one event to another event. A man sat in a prison first. People thought then that he was dead. When he was out all other things happened. It was written in good order. Sometimes it was even a moment about something else but if you knew you read it right. This book also has a clear theme. There are no little things that actually were away. It is a good book.

Wie kan deze tekst nakijke voorr mij.

• lisanne

HOi zou je dit tekstje misschien ook willen nakijken of ik het in een beetje goed engels heb gezet?

Marketing is an important function in companies. For most companies a marketing department is responsible for conceiving, organizing and executing campaigns in order to stimulate sales. It is a creative process where the marketing department try to arouse interest from potential customers. By the marketing department tune the financial department, they can work together to keep costs down and stimulate the sales. The Marketing department does this by distribute polls. Through this polls they discover what the customer wants, and where to can economize.The financial department can release this money to invest in advertising campaigns to promote the sale of tickets. KLM must change from a transport organization into a service organization. The marketing department can advertising more on the service of KLM. There are enough transport organizations, but not enough service flight organizations. If potential customers have more insight into the service that KLM will offer, the customers will choose then earlier for KLM and the turnover will raise rapidly.

• MaCa

evne vlug een paar tips/verbeteringen:

stimulate sales (not -the-)

-polls- is hier niet juist.- questionnaires- is beter.dus: does this by distributing questionnaires. From these questionnaires they discover/learn….and where they can economize or where to economize.

change from / to , beter dan - from / into-.

The marketing dept could (zou kunnen)concentrate (hier lijkt een werkwoord te missen) more on advertising…

-enough- of -sufficient- als variatie, daar het woord twee keer wordt gebruikt.

If pot.cust. had (beter dan have)…..service that KLM has on offer…of…KLm can offer, customers will opt for KLM sooner and (their) turnover will increase (desnoods -rise-) rapidly.

• gulnur

I am going to do my presentation about the existence of a planet that is very similar ours.

The possibility of a new Earth Gliese exists, the science world in its grip.

Especially now that an astronomer at the University of Western Sydney two years ago, a signal away

from the planet received. Dr. Ragbir Bhathal took the news in recent days extra close eye. The

astronomer has learned two years ago that a light beam away from the so-called new earth came.

"On a clear night I go to the observatory and I explore the stars. When I looked at one of those stars,

I suddenly noticed a signal," says the astronomer. He wanted to investigate the signal immediately.

Although he was looking for the next month half signal, he found nothing it is now for the first time a

planet is really where the mass and the distance is known Gliese has the same properties as the earth

and therefore scientists believe there is life there. I think it's interesting, perhaps we are not alone in the

universe.

• Bilge

Hoi,

Wie wil mij helpen met de Engelse tekst te verbeteren. Het gaat om wetenschappelijke taal studietekst.

Groet

• Ronald Van Bambeke

Goodmorging,

It was impossible to add the housenumber, no more place, the house number is 1 and its the only house in the street.

Kan you make a invoice at the name “ RVB sprl ” with the adress.(see attachement)

RVB sprl

1 Impasse Charles Mottoulle

1350 Jauche

BTW : BE 0859.754.946

GSM 0475-83.58.00

Fax: 081-74.56.19

The delivery adress should be:

Mme DEWAERT

30 rue de la Vallée

1350 Jauche

(its across the street)

Thank you,

Ronald Van Bambeke

• Steve De Raedt

zou Iemand a.u.b. deze tekst willen nakijken?

I was born on March 4 1997 In Mol. I was tall, a little bit fat and I had fair hair. In the beginning I cried a lot: in the morning, at noon, in the afternoon, in the evening, I cried all the time. When I was young I ate a lot. It didn't matter what I ate really everything. When I was 1 I learned to walk and when I was 1.5 I could walk on my one. At age2 I said my first full sentences. A very big moment for me was my first day at the nursery school . I was 3 then. It was a very emotional day and cried a lot but after a few days I already had many new friends. My fifth birthday was very special. I got my first dirt-bike then. I was very happy because it was my dream to have my own dirt bike. After 3.5 years at the nursery school I went to the primary school in Ezaart. It was a completely different school for me because my nursery school was in Heide-Huize. I liked to learn how to write and read. We had very good and very bad teachers. I didn't get any problems with the different subjects. My favourite subject was calculating. I was a good boy, my parents rarely putted me in the corner or sent me to my room. I didn't talk too much in class. I was a quite boy. My Mum and my Dad had both a job. So I stayed at my grandparents or went to a day nursery after school. That was a nice time. I didn't have a real hobby but I tried a lot of sports myself. And now I am already at the secondary school

Alvast hartelijk bedankt

• MaCa

Steve De Raedt Schreef:

——————————————————-

> zou Iemand a.u.b. deze tekst willen nakijken?

>

> I was born on March 4 1997 In Mol. I was tall, a

> little bit fat ( or overweight )and I had fair hair. In the

> beginning I cried a lot: in the morning, at noon, ( I cried a lot: morning, noon and night (dit is een bepaalde uitdrukking)

> in the afternoon, in the evening, I cried all the (was crying)

> time. When I was young I ate a lot. It didn't

> matter what I ate(, I ate ) really everything. When I was 1 I learned to walk ( when I was one year's old of At the age of one, I). At eighteen months I could walk unaided.)

> I learned to walk and when I was 1.5 I could walk

> on my one. At the age of two I said (Beter: uttered or spoke) my first full sentence( s).

> A very big moment for me was my first day at (the)

> nursery school . I was 3(three) then. It was a very

> emotional day and I cried a lot, but after a few days

> I already had many new friends. My fifth birthday

> was very special. I got my first dirt-bike then. I

> was very happy because it was my dream to have my

> own dirt bike. After 3.5 years at the nursery

> school I went to the primary school in Ezaart. It

> was a completely different school for me because

> my nursery school was in Heide-Huize. I liked to ( I liked learning to read and write)

> learn how to write and read. We had very good and

> very bad teachers. I didn't get (have) any problems with

> the different subjects. My favourite subject was

> calculating(ik denk dat je rekenen bedoeld?= arithmetic . I was a good(well-behaved) boy, my parents rarely

> put(ted) (het werkwoord is put.put put) me in the corner or sent me to my room. I

> didn't talk too much in class. I was a quite (quiet!) boy.

> My Mum and (my) Dad had both a job (of: both worked). So I (would stay) stayed at

> my grandparents' (genitive) or went to a day nursery after

> school. That was a nice time. I didn't have a real

> hobby but I tried a lot of sports myself. And now

> I am already at the secondary school (Hoe luidt deze laatste zin in het hollands(vlaams?)

>

> Alvast hartelijk bedankt